Job role insights
November 17, 2023
November 17, 2023
1 - 2 Years
About Kandahar Refugee Organization:
Kandahar Refugee Organization (KRO) is a national-level, non-political, non-profitable, non-governmental organization working for humanitarian and rehabilitation roots in Afghanistan. Further, KRO is an Afghan organization that is committed to the development of the local economy and building local capacity for sustainable development. Thus, we have an established specialized network in many provinces of the country in order to design, and implement related activities in the field of food security, research, capacity building, disaster management, and placement.
- Help individuals with learning or physical disabilities develop skills for independent living.
- Give individuals mental health life skill training and mental health training.
- Assist the team leader in organizing the trainings.
- Prepare training schedules for the courses.
- Give training sessions in using different training methods (stories, role plays, group discussions, etc.)
- Evaluate course-results through tests.
- Document evaluation results.
- Evaluate monitoring results through different tests.
- Document evaluation results of monitoring visits.
- Discuss all test/evaluation results (including the personal evaluation of training sessions) with the team leader.
- Together with the team-leader after the discussion prepare a report of the results and send feedback to cooperating partners.
- Supervision of trainee after the training.
- Conduct mental health advocacy events
- Work with individuals for preparing and managing program events.
- Perform other relevant duties, as needed or requested.
- Graduated Psychologist of Education faculty.
- At least two years of relevant Experience
- Good written and spoken Pashto, Spoken in Dari would be an advantage.
English and computer skills.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Excellent capacity in teamwork
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following website us on (kro-af.org) and link.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for an interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date, please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply