Job role insights
November 17, 2023
November 17, 2023
3 - 5 Years
About Kandahar Refugee Organization:
Kandahar Refugee Organization (KRO) is a national-level, non-political, non-profitable, non-governmental organization working for humanitarian and rehabilitation roots in Afghanistan. Further, KRO is an Afghan organization that is committed to the development of the local economy and building local capacity for sustainable development. Thus, we have an established specialized network in many provinces of the country in order to design, and implement related activities in the field of food security, research, capacity building, disaster management, and placement.
The Operations Officer will be responsible for efficient running and maintaining fleets, HR, Finance and Logistics. He/she will be responsible on day-to-day operation of the fleet including maintaining fleets, HR, Finance and Logistics etc.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The Admin/Finance will perform the following functions:
- Conduct physical count of all the inventory items as per the physical count Schedule and report any difference to his/her supervisor.
- Keep track of all inventory items that are taken out from the office temporarily by Office staff and individuals and make sure that the items are returned within the given time.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assist the Operations Manager in the preparation of a delivery plan for distribution of items to different SDPs or other recipients.
- Manage Operations stock, office supplies, inventory, and assets.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of cars or other facilitation for the field staff.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc)
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update database.
- Ensure that all procurement is completed in accordance with the KRO financial Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure adequate funding for all procurement needs.
- Preparing appropriate financial reports as required.
- Proper recordkeeping and regular reporting maintained at the office.
- Close collaboration and coordination with the program team on cash distributions.
- Ensure that accounting vouchers and support documentation are marked and stamped as PAID after proper authorization and processing.
- Contribute towards the development of logistics plans and processes ensuring compliance with wider logistics policies and standards.
- Responsible for the supervision, monitoring, and detailed recording of all warehouse and stock movement activities consistent with KRO procedures requiring complete accuracy and timely delivery.
- Responsible for overseeing and monitoring asset management and updating asset list as required.
- Prepare Stock Movement and Fleet reports, as well as logistics reports.
- Check-in weekly with Project Manager, providing weekly updates (weekly work plan) on all logistical activities.
- Ensure that the material is received, stored, and shipped responsibly and professionally.
- Present daily, weekly, and monthly inventory reports.
- Other tasks will be assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in BBA or other relevent field.
- 5 years’ experience in the related field
- Excellent communication skills and English Proficiency, both oral and written;
- Excellent computer skills in word processing and excel.
- Outstanding team building and management skill.
- Negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Ability to make decision and get measurable results through a diverse team.
- Ability to manage and direct a multicultural and multi-disciplinary team.
- Time-management and organization skills
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following website us on (kro-af.org) and link.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for an interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date, please know that your application has not been successful for the post.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply